FAQs - Frequently asked questions
1. Are your roof repairs guaranteed?
Yes, we guarantee all of our work. For more details, please ask about our guarantee during your free, no-obligation quote.
2. Do roofing companies cater for all types of roof?
We are a roofing company specialising in all aspects of residential and commercial roofing. We are able to provide a bespoke solution, don’t hesitate to ask.
3. I’m looking for a company that can carry out roof repairs near me, but my location isn’t listed on your website.
Although we are based in West Sussex and many of our customers are looking for local roofing Horsham, we have undertaken many jobs further afield and we are more than happy to discuss your needs.
4. Does your roof repair service require good weather?
Great question! Luckily, we are able to work most of the time in the British climate, but if there are extremely high winds, we have to stop from time to time to protect our staff.
5. I live in Crawley, should I look for a Crawley roofing service?
Crawley is only a few miles away and we would be happy to provide you with a free quote and exceptional service.
6. There are several roofing contractors near me, which one should I choose?
We advise you to ask for at least 2-3 quotes before making a decision. We pride ourselves on our work ethic and we want to ensure that we do a great job for you. We may not always be the cheapest, but we endeavour to be the best.
7. How much does a roof repair cost?
Roof repairs can be as little as a few hundred pounds, but may end up costing more the longer the problem is left without repairs. We will provide a competitive to repair your roof to the very highest standards to avoid future problems.
8. I’m looking for a flat roof repair.
As well as pitched roofs, we are flat roofing specialists and we will provide a competitive quote.
For any other queries, please contact us for specialist advice.